C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Perfection

For the first time in a long time I'm actually reasonably happy. I mean, I'd be happier if Dimitri hadn't of died in "shadow kiss" or if Robert Pattinson didn't think that Edward leaves because

"he's just bored.. thats basically what the storyline is.. it's like, ya know, I'm 108 years old and I've had a bunch of seventeen year olds already" but I guess shit happens.
The reason I'm blogging today is because I think people that read this might think I complain too much, which is true. But isn't that the point of blogging?

This week I spent a lot of time talking about this book. I'm sure all of my friends are sick of hearing about Dimitri. I don't blame them, I'd be annoyed at myself. In fact, I don't get why they don't just ditch me?
I have a lot of down moments. Moments when I just want to sit in a corner and cry, which is why I read a lot. I get to escape reality and enter a life completely different from my own. A chance to forget about my problems.
But when Dimitri died, it was like reality was calling.
Death.
Life.
Unfair.
Why can't things just be perfect? Why can't I just be happy?
I feel greedy complaining about my life, when there are so many others that would give anything and everything to be in my shoes. But can I really just change the way I feel?
I let myself go, only to be reminded of my uncertainties, to be reminded that life isn't perfect, that I'm not perfect.
I remember hearing someone say that "No matter who you are, your always trying to get somewhere else". I think it was from a movie or something, but it made me think. Will I ever be truly happy? Completely content?

Is that even how you use the word content?? I don't actually know. I just think it sounds cool..
Life isn't perfect, yeh yeh.. I know, I know. I've heard it about a million different times, from a million different people. But I'm only really starting to realize the truth in it. Thats the one problem with books. They let you hope..

I live a sad life, not in the sense that I'm ALWAYS sad, but I do talk about books A LOT.
So I apologize to my friends who have had to put up with it...
BTW, only a couple of days till I get "blood promise"
OMGsh, Dimitri *tear*
Here I go again.. as I said, I'm sad.. hahahahaha
& only a couple of days till New Moon! I'm exited.. BUT I HATE Robert Pattinson, GOD! I can't believe he thinks that Edward leaves because he's bored of Bella!
I wanted to stab HIM! how dare he! He doesn't deserve that goddamn role! JEEPERS FRIGGIN' CREEPERS!
& I don't like Kristen Stewart, She takes too long to say things.. she ummms and ahhhhs.. and she is just plain annoying. could they have chosen WORSE actors?? I don't think soo...
Everyone else is good, but the two most important characters have the worse actors I've seen in my life.
SHAME ON THEM!
& on that lovely note, I wish you farewell..
Goodbye (:
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment