C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

This. Is. It.


Yesterday I saw Michael Jackson's, THIS IS IT.
Sorry Renee! Mum has made plans and I couldn't cancel them or probably wouldn't have been able to go at all!
It was.. amazing, to say the least..
He's a perfectionist.. & thats a good thing, he wanted everything to be perfect for his devoted fans.
One thing that amazed me was how he was on stage dancing with professional, young, talented, dancers who have had lessons and what not...
Yet Michael Jackson was better than them all, my eyes were drew to him, like magnets.
I saw another side to him, aside that was courteous, respectful and loving.
Words aren't big enough to describe his.... awesomeness (:
I just got in contact with my bestfriends girlfriend.
She is surprisingly nice, & extremely pretty. So. Not. Fair.
anyway, I can't be bothered blogging today, so I'm cutting it short.
Sorry.
p.s. The clip below is the trailer to This Is It.
WATCH IT.
RIP Michael Jackson ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment