C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Curiosity killed the cat.






I saw New Moon yesterday.
Loved it.
These are pictures I found on the internet at school, and I wanted them on my own computer so I'm just putting them on here to get them.. hahaha
Go see New Moon, its excellent.. Not as good as the book, obviously.
But as good as expected (:
I'm in a shit mood today.. don't ask me why.. I just am..
Probably because I didn't get any sleep on Saturday night because I was staying at Amy's house.. She's my bestfriend, with Bryce, she's my other bestfriend.. and last night I stayed up till like 1 reading Blood Promise..
Dimitri still hasn't come back..
Which just plain sucks..
hahaha, anyway.. I would go into more detail about my fun weekend.. but I'm at school and as I said, not in the best mood..
I should have just gone straight to sleep.. but NOOOO, I had to just keep reading.
hahaha, like they say "curiosity killed the cat"
So goodbye, I suppose I'll blog about my problems later on this week..
when I'm not bombarded with homework and stdy for exams.. ah..
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment