C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Life goes on.

Haven't blogged in a while, been kinda busy.
Actually. To be honest, I've just been lazy.
Yesterday I went to a Literature Workshop, and it was far better than all the others I've been to, until then, I had learnt the most from Archie Fussilo.
But yesterday, I met Markus Zusak. He is absolutely AMAZING! As is his writing, and his stories. EVEN his lies are amazing, hahaha.
I learnt a lot from him.. Such as how to make your writing flow better, describing things and telling good lies.
I wish I had of bought one of his books, so he could sign it..
or at least gotten a picture with him!

This week we booked our tickets to go back to Hawaii, awesome much?
I love it there.
I love the freedom
I love the hassle-less lifestyle
I love the beach
& the shops.
I love the Hawaiian accents
& the generosity and compassion of the people
Whats not to love, mann?

I've decided that it doesn't matter if I'm not the best writer.. Because most of the famous authors I have met were failing English when they were my age, & look where they are now?
I'm just going to try my hardest.. and keep trying.

I feel like I'm drifting from all my friends, it's a weird feeling and I want it to stop.
My friends mean a lot to me, but recently it's like I'm loosing everyone.
I've pre much lost contact with my bestfriend,
He doesn't even text me anymore..
On the odd occasion he will.. If I send him a message first.
& I'm always feeling like I'm being replaced.
abandonment issues?
I guess it's because It's because I never had a "group" in primary school.
Of course I had friends.. but I was always switching groups..
& now I worry that I'll just be replaced..
forgotten.
I wish it would stop.
I wish I wasn't so self conscience.
I wish I was more confident.
I wish I was truly happy.. Not worrying.
I sound ungrateful, but I can't shake the feeling of dread, that one day I'm just going to be forgotten.
Life goes on.

I seriously have nothing to say in this blog.
So I'm going to cut it short.
p.s. The guy on the top, left is Markus Zusak, hot right?
Shame he's married, & doesn't have a sandbox (personal joke)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment