C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Guardian Angels

As I said in my last post, I bought a cool book the other day.
It's about Vampires.. and Guardian Angles. It's made me wonder whether I have one of my own, is there someone watching over me? making sure I don't make too big a mistake?
It's possible, I suppose. I've had numerous accidents and injuries. I've made mistakes, but nothing too life changing, is it possible someone is helping?
Yes, I know I sound like a complete nutter. Who knows? Maybe I've finally gone insane (:
But wouldn't it be awesome if we did have Guardian Angels?
Although it would be rather embarrassing, considering it would mean that they've seen every embarrassing moment, all my mistakes and such. Oh well, I still want one.
I started the book yesterday, surprise, surprise I've finished it.
I was sobbing at the end. Not as much as when Dimitri died in "Shadow Kiss", but the tears were flowing like a waterfall. *Spoiler* You see, one of the main characters in the book became a Vampire, and her Guardian Angel, who was in love with her, became an immortal human so that he could try to save her soul and stuff.. all this shit happened and in the end she asked him to kill her so that she wouldn't have to go to hell. He did it so that she didn't have to go to hell and she died and Michael the archangel saved her and let her into heaven, but then he was like to Zachary (the Guardian Angel) "you have a new mission from God, to save the souls of other Vampires" and it ended with Zachary going off in hope that one day he can reunite with Miranda.
It was soooo sad. hahaha, I'm a sucker for sad love stories.

Anyway, enough about my growing insanity and book obsessions,
I have a song stuck in my head. It refuses to budge, it just replays until I listen to it again.
The song is Christmas Cash by Lucas Cruikshank (Fred Figglehorn)
It's surprisingly catchy - search it (:
I would love to meet him, he seems like a really cool person.
I would also love to meet Shane Dawson, he's like the coolest person alive. I'm like Obsessed with him.
& somehow I'm going to try get in contact with him, and be like, "So in my gap year I'm coming to America, can I meet you? please please please?"
Hahahahaha, God I need a life.

I'm going,
Going to see the movie Avatar soon (:
Then I'm going to come home and read Eternal again (don't judge me)
Btw, should I start a new blog for book reviews?? I won't have spoilers. Just thoughts on the book?
Bye (:
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment