C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

All about the Journey

Hello Online Diary/Journal thing.

I actually exercised today.. Therefor, doing nothing for the rest of the afternoon is now justified (:
I can relax all afternoon without feeling guilty which is just madddd.
I'm waiting for Hamish and Andy to come on the radio(I'm sad, right?)
and I just got off the phone to my bestfriend.. His name is Jordan.. It's strange really.. ever since he moved we can go for weeks without talking.. make new friends.. and drift from each other completely..
but whenever he calls me, we seem closer then ever.. like no time has pasted at all.
I guess that's the thing about friendships, although a lot of them fade. The ones that are worth treasuring seem to stay..
I've lost a lot of friends in the last couple of years, but for reasons like we just drifted, just found new friends and moved on.. etc.
But I have equally made just as many as I have lost. Chances are I probably won't be friends with them forever.. but isn't it more about the journey, then the destination?
I know it sounds corny... but it is true.

I was talking to my Dad today as we were going for a walk, we were planning my GAP year..
We decided a couple of months ago that we would go travelling in my GAP year, seeing as I'm doing my TEE and stuff.. If I work hard and do well, He'll take me travelling.
It's kind of exiting.. New York, LA, California, San Fransisco.. They all seem so fun.. so new.. I can't wait.
I'm exited for my future. I don't know where I'll be, or who I'll be with. but as I said before.. It's all about the journey.
I'm hoping to be a journalist (at the moment that's my plan..)
which is why I started this blog, for practice.

Wow.. I just heard an advertisement for Liposuction on the radio, how strange.

Schools back tomorrow.. *sigh*
Which is so totally lame.
I have science and health homework due.
and guess what?
I didn't do it..
I started the science.. but not the health..
why?
Simply because I just didn't want to. Do teachers think we don't have lives or something?

& yes.. for your information I have realized how to make the colors work on this. Smart hey?
Sorry that this blog is just as boring as yesterdays.
I go to school tomorrow so I'll have gossip.
I'm going to turn on "Day's of our lives"
It's such a weird show.. The other day one of the characters was talking to someone with their back toward them, rude much?
Then there was a close-up and she said "There must be another way"
I think I enjoy just how silly the show is.

P.s. 92.9 is definitely the best radio station in the world(Hamish & Andy)

Bye Bloggers;
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment