C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Change is the one constant in our lives.

What could I say in this post?
I was going to post one about my friends,
But the truth is that I wouldn't know what to say.
My relationship with my friends seems to change daily..
One minute we'll be extremely close... Then the next It's like we were never friends.
It's funny how things can just change.
When I was little I just didn't get the concept that things change. I didn't want change.
Yet now I look forward to it?
Now I want change.
Reality hit me when my grandad died.
Things always change.

Change is the one constant in our lives.
All of us experience change in our lives,
is it better to fear the change or look forward to it?
One thing is for sure, things will not stay the same no matter how much we would like them too.
When change occurs, we can either despair that a change has come and assume that things will be worse, or we can look with excitement at the new possibilities that the change presents.
Time passes. Even when it does seem impossible. Time always passes.

One of my friends has a ring, it's gorgeous.
& around the outside it reads,
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
That's my new motto I think.
simply because it's just a beautiful, truthful quote.

I'm going, I have nothing left to say.
bye for now, but not forever.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment