C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Series of Images

"Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to tear down those walls"

Hey Bloggers;
I actually wrote a really long blog during a class at school today, but the teacher came round and I accidentally deleted it. Which just sucks.
Today was better than normal.. I actually didn't mind it so much. Hopefully the rest of the year will be the same.
School work was pre simple.. nothing complicated.. well.. nothing I can't handle.
Friendships stuck together, for the day..
No dramas.. well none that I actually give a shit about.
I found out there was actually a guy on earth.. thats HOT and not a MANWHORE.. (according to Nick) and I dibs him, although he's in Perth and I've never met him.. but whatever, hopefully one day I will.

Note to self: 31st of May is an important date.
My Tran's birthday.
Yeh I remembered for once.. are you proud My Tran?
(She gets mad at me 'cause I forget it, yet I can remember Hamish Blake's.. but only 'cause it's the same as my brothers..)

Have you ever done something you regret? I did.
Then told someone about it? I did.
& then they tell someone else? Sure did.
& you deny it? Indeed.
Why is it that nobody understands the meaning of friendship anymore?
I'm lucky, I have great friends. But sometimes it's like they just don't give a shit, they just forget about you.
I try to be a good friend; I listen to what they say, and try to help them as much as possible.. but when I need help, or someone to talk to.. Some of them just don't care.. I suppose thats life, friends come and go.

"You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone elses life, and not even know it."

^I really love that quote, it's from One Tree Hill and it's just really awesome, I wish I could write like that. Be able to pick up the simple things and write it so it sounds that good.. But I can't.. not yet anyway!

Quotes like "Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever" or "Things go by too quickly. We're so busy watching out for whats just ahead of us that we dont take the time to enjoy where we are." really make me think. Although I do complain a lot about the small dramas in my day-to-day life, I do try to appreciate what I have and who I have. This blog is only for my own entertainment, so that one day, I'll be able to look back on my thoughts and feelings (Can't keep a diary 'cause I just wouldn't write in it, but if I used this I can listen to Hamish & Andy as well as Myspace etc..) I don't really care how many followers I have or how many people read this anymore. This is for my own enjoyment.

Gosh, at first I didn't like this song, but it's kinda catchy.. and plus I've heard it so many times now I'm starting to like it. haha, listen to it.. Guy Sebastian - Like it like that.

MUST REMEMBER: Print Science Homework..
Watch me and Marcus's "show"

I wish someone would write me a song, like this guy on the radio.. how sweet is that?
Then he sang it on the radio, ahh.. thats just so sweet.

My new goal in life: To be extremely skinny, pretty and famous.
& I want to be insanely happy.
actually how about ecstatic. That's more then happy.
One day, these dreams will become a reality.
One day they will.

In my last blog I was talking about this chick that put a half naked picture of herself on the internet.. The picture has 45 comments on it and most of them are people saying they are discusted by it..
but..
One person just posted one saying that everyone who think it's disgusting should grow up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!
They need to grow up??
ha, something MUST be wrong with them if they think that its not disgusting..
But enough about that.. I'm sick of people talking about that picture *gag*

I don't really have anything to say, so I'm going to leave you with a story;

In Deep Shit
A bird was flying south for Winter, but he had left it too late and was frozen solid in a storm.
He dropped down into a pasture of cows.
The biggest, fattest cow was doing a crap there, and the bird landed in it.
At first he was disgusted, until he realised the poo was thawing him out!
He started crying out for joy as the ice melted.
A cat that was nearby heard the cries, walked over, saw the bird and ate it..

There are three morals to this story:
1. Not everyone who gets you into shit is your enemy.
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
3. If you are in shit, keep your mouth shut.

Bye for now,
But not forever;
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment