C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bye bye 92.9


About A week ago, I decided what I wanted from life.
Well.. more what I wanted to do and who I wanted to be.
I never really knew what I wanted to do.. but now that I do, I feel exited? strangely..
I've had a hard year, yes. But it seems to make me more determined to get what I want in life, to make my dreams come true, to make my family proud of me.
So, I'm going to start trying harder at school. I'm going to make my dreams come true.
Wish me luck?

Today it is EXTREMELY hot..
I'm like melting..
I haven't got any plans for today, but at 6:30 I'm going to a party.. I'm exited 'cause it should be fun and apparently (Keyword) some hot guys are going.. but my friend invited these like snobs that I don't like.. I suppose I'll just have to deal with that aspect of it.. I'm still going to enjoy myself.. Why let them ruin it for me?

I can no longer listen to Hamish & Andy on the radio *tear*
Dad said it uses too much broadband.. bye bye 92.9
but ya know what?
I'm still going to listen to them on Friday..
I can't just stop listening to them altogether.
& Friday is the funniest anyways.
shame I can't everyday though..
I wish this stupid town had the damn station..
I never used to think this town had nothing.. I never wanted to move.
But recently I wish I could.

It's 10:30 and I'm still in my pjamas.. I was just invited to another party.. This one's during the day though, at 1:30..
wow, two party's in a day. aha, should be fun.
guess I'll be doing my homework tomorrow.
Stupid science.
Stupid health.
Hmm.. Didn't I just say I was going to focus more at school?
I suppose the keyword is AT school.
Plus. It's not like I'm doing science next year..
I'm doing Literature, History, Geography, Maths and Religion.

My last blog was a video of Hamish & Andy. Funny, right?
I apologise to anyone who is sick of hearing about Hamish & Andy.
but.. Suck it up.
'cause this is my blog, after all.
But seriously.. The video was hilarious hey?

Later on I'm going to post something other than about my daily life, something interesting and worth reading.. stay tuned.. should be posted sometime tomorrowwww.

I think I better go and get dressed.
So I at least look presentable if someone comes over.
Wow, Too late.. someone just got here..
p.s. I WILL post something interesting tomorrow.
bye for now.
Not forever.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment