C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Escaping Reality

It started off pretty boring.. with a bunch of people from my school that I didn't even like. It was boring.. They just sat there and drank..
The only reason they were there was because this chick invited them all, then didn't even show up.. so yeh, it was lame at first..
Then came my friend's work buddies, they were nice and I was surprised to find one of my school friends there, I thought he hated me.. but we seem to be friends again at the moment.
It was confusing for a while.. The people from my school on one side.. everyone else on the other (Me and the friend I thought hated me were on the side with all the people that weren't from my school..)
The started the chaos.
A bunch of randoms turned up, and were told to leave.. so the people from my school all left, but only to stand in front of my friends house.. bitching.. fighting.. hair pulling(literally).. until the cops turned up..
I stayed out the back with a bunch of people I didn't know.. yet I felt more comfortable then I was when I was with the people I did know.. Strange right?
I didn't have to be just some dork or whatever.. They didn't know anything about me and I didn't know much about them, yet it made it all the more fun.
I had a great time after that, made some friends.. who asked my friend for my number afterward (made me fell kinda spesh aha)
When everyone had left me and my friend started to clean. Putting the alcohol in the bin.. Sweeping.. etc.
Was a fun night (:
My friend wasn't too happy by the end though.. She's almost had it as tough as I have this year. But what advise can you give to someone, when you haven't even worked out your own problems? So I sympathized and gave the best advise I could.. The advise I am following myself. Focus on the future.

I got home early this morning.. at 9 (which is early if you were up pretty much all night)
I relaxed and studied all day. Which wasn't that bad, boring. yes. but wasn't non-enjoyable.
I watched "The sound of music"
It's kinda my favourite movie. Laugh or whatever, but I still love it.
I love that the men are gentlemen.
I love that they could wear dresses without it being "abnormal"
I love the romance..
The sudden, yet strong love.
& I love the music.. It's catchy.


School again tomorrow, I'm not dreading it surprisingly. Rove is on tonight; Me and Ashton loooovvvveeee it. hahaha, it's my favourite showww.
other then gossip girl.. or scrubs.
I want to see the second season of Gossip Girl! It's like the best show..
I also love the books. I have only two at the moment, but I'm collecting (:
Thats another thing you should know about me,
I love books,
I love escaping reality,
I love romances.
& circumstances that just don't happen in reality.
Books are Awesome.

I'm off.
I have nothing left to say in this post.
Follow me on this blog.
Follow my Twitter;
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment