C'est la vie. C'est comme ca.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Smile with the sad.

At what point is it okay to say it's all too much?
At what point is it okay to give in to the pain, to the unspoken torment?
To admit that your in pain..
This question was on my mind a lot this year.
But I still don't know the answer.
At the moment, life seems to be okay. I feel like I'm apart of something for once.
Last year I was extremely happy. My bestfriend and his friend and I were like a close group.. It was always us... I always felt important, and was always happy.
Of course, seeing as all good things come to an end..
My bestfriend moved, and the group was no longer a group.
I was on my own again, group-less and alone.
Sure, since then I had found a new group.. I found another person that made me feel important, but yet again.. It all changed..
That kinda changed a couple of weeks ago.
I noticed that the people I hang around with seemed to enjoy my company a lot more than I thought.
& as soon as I realized that, I felt more.. happy?
I can't think of a word. but that pre much does it..
I still have moments when I feel alone, who doesn't?
I still have moments when I feel rejected, replaced and forgotten.
but who doesn't?

I know I'm not the only one who feels that way..
Recently, my friend pored out her heart to me and I was surprised that I could relate to what she said.
She was in a bad place.. Almost as bad as I was.
But I didn't say anything to anyone about how bad it got.
So at what point is it okay to say your not coping?
What advice could I give someone.. when I couldn't follow it myself?

Take the good with the bad,
smile with the sad,
love what you got
and remember what you had.
People change, things go wrong,
just remember, life goes on.

I've posted that poem before. But I'm going to post it again, because I love it so much.
It makes me feel better.
Things aren't always going to work.
Life wasn't meant to be easy.
So the best we can do is just cope.
& remember,
It has to get worse before it can get better.

Sorry for the "deep-ness"
p.s. The picture at the top has absolutely nothing to do with the topic..
It's my dream to be there one day,
plus.. I love the picture (:
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment